My First Visit
We will take records including photographs and X-rays of your teeth and face. These records are important as they help the doctors fully examine your teeth, face and skeletal structures. The doctors will review these records so we can provide you with details concerning your treatment options including:
- Whether or not you need treatment.
- When the best time for treatment is.
- How long treatment will take.
- The types of appliances that can be will be used for treating your problem(s).
- The cost of treatment, as well as the payment options available to you.
- First visit is complimentary.
Financing & Insurance
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services and accept assignment of benefits. Note that if your insurance changes mid-treatment or if your insurance benefits are less than originally estimated, the financially responsible party will then be responsible for any unpaid balances. If you have any questions, contact us to discuss your specific situation.